The aim of this policy is to inform the interested parties about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
In particular, in this website we use our own- and third-party cookies for the analysis of traffic and visits to the website, for technical purposes and in order to personalise content.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are files that are downloaded and stored on the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when he/she accesses certain websites. Cookies allow us to store certain data about the user’s device, parameters or configuration of the device or the browser, as well as information about their searches and other navigation. This data can be updated and recovered by the person responsible for its installation for different purposes, such as obtaining information about the user’s or their computer’s browsing habits, seeing which pages have been visited, what time the user connected to the website, the location to which the IP address from which access is gained is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser or operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, analysing the functioning of a page, detecting technical problems, etc. Also, depending on the information they contain and the way the terminal is used, they can be used to recognise the User.
What type of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified in various categories:
a) Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks or Google Analytics.
b) Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, at which point they are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit again. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
c) According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for the execution of certain functionalities of our website.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website and its contents.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in a web page.
What cookies does this website use?
We use the following specific cookies on this website.
|_ga||2 years||Analytics: allow the identification of users. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. If the user changes their browser, it will be considered a new user.||HTTP||click here||Third party cookies (GOOGLE)>|
|_gat||24 hours||Analytics: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of a request – limiting data collection on high traffic sites.||HTTP||click here||Third party cookies (GOOGLE)>|
|_gid||24 hours||Analytics: allows to distinguish between users.||HTTP||click here||Third party cookies (GOOGLE)>|
|Ads/ga-audiences||Session||Marketing/Advertising. Cookie used by Google AdWords for marketing purposes by tracking users’ web browsing in order to influence them with ads that are relevant and attractive to them.||PIXEL||click here||Third party cookies (GOOGLE)>|
|NID||6 months||Marketing/Advertising. Register a user ID to identify them once they are back on the website. This ID is used in order to be able to influence users with personalised advertising.||HTTP||click here||Third party cookies (GOOGLE)>|
The processing of data relating to third party cookies is the responsibility of those responsible for the services indicated.
In accordance with the requirements of the Google Analytics terms and conditions, we inform you that this web analysis service is provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter Google), a Delaware company whose main office are located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses its own cookies, indicated in the previous points, to help the website analyse how users of the website use it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this data, the pages and searches referred to, location data, and other browsing habits, to collect information about the use of the website, compiling reports of the activity and providing other services related to the website and the use of the Internet.
How can I manage cookies?
You can manage cookies using the parameters corresponding to your browser settings. The configuration of the browsers may vary according to the developer and version.
Most browsers will tell you how to set your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you when you receive a new cookie, and to disable cookies completely. To control how you want your information to be used, you can set your terminal browser to the way you find most convenient.
We provide you the following links, where you can find more information about the configuration of cookies in different browsers:
The cookies shown correspond to those obtained in the last revision, and this relationship may not be properly updated at all times. In any case, if you identify any cookie or processing that you are not informed about, you can contact us through the following address: email@example.com.